1251 S Wright St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Telephone: 714-659-6555 Fax: 714-641-1719
From old to new, we do the difficult repairs that others can't do.
Using our time tested techniques, we can restore the most worn out irons and wedges to like-new condition.
One of the most important clubs in the game, make sure yours is in top shape before hitting the green.
No pro goes to the course with a broken down driver, why should you? Take advantage of our exptert driver repair today.
Rechroming of Forged Carbon Steel Irons
- Old Chrome is stripped off
- Entire head is polished to remove nicks, scratches
- Head is rechromed using a two-part nickel/chrome process.
- All stampings are paint filled with original colors.
Refinishing of Stainless Steel Irons:
- Entire head is polished to remove nicks, scratches and gouges.
- Face and cavity are sandblasted.
- All stampings are paint filled to original colors.
- Available in bright mirror, satin and tumble finish.
- Allow 2 weeks for completion.
Restoration involves refinishing a putter head back to its original condition. Our staff can restore a putter with the black oxide, or pro platinum finish. We repaint all engravings back to their original color, or can change any color. We can also hand stamp up to 3 initials on the toe of a blade or bottom of a mallet. Please note: hand stamping is done by hand, so they are not perfect.
Please allow 3-4 weeks.
Refinishing of Titanium and Stainless Steel Metalwoods:
We are authorized non warranty refinisher's for Titleist, Taylormade and Nike Golf and we refinish all major brands
- Face and soleplate area are polished to remove nicks and scratches.
- Polished areas are masked off and head is sandblasted.
- A primer / sealer coat is applied.
- Professional quality acrylic polymer is applied.
Refinishing of Persimmon and Laminated Wood:
- We duplicate original factory finish.
- Replace most decals.
- Allow 3 weeks for completion.